2.01.2010

CHAPTER 60: SATISFACTION

(Chapter 13)

"My, my that was satisfying. That'll teach Adrian to go slumming."

"I'll say. More fun even than turning that meterman into a toad."

"Yeah. How do you get away with that, anyway? Turning people into toads?"

"Whenever I try it, I end up with warts."

"That's because you play with your transmogrifications."

"I can't help it, they're so cute, hopping around inside their meterman and postman hats. Trying to jump into the bathtub with me."

"Hey, I've got a brainstorm. Let's plug up our drains again and get Adrian to come up to the house. We can feed him some of those laced brownies and turn him into a Zombie. Then we'll lure Barbie over to our house by telling her we've discovered an entirely new shade of pink. We'll get her to tell us her secret power spell in exchange for our information, after which we'll have Adrian suck her blood and eat out her brains. Turn her into a brainless bloodless plastic doll, so she'll be good for nothing but a store mannequin. Then she won't pose any threat to our bid for world domination."

"Wow, that's good. Why didn't I think of that?"

No comments: