2.14.2010

CHAPTER 69: OUT OF THE DOG HOUSE AND INTO THE...

(Episode 15)

"I can't help it I forget dates that are important to Mabel. Valentine's Day. Anniversaries. Birthdays. The annual day-after-Thanksgiving sale. She thinks it's because I don't care, that I take her for granted, but that's not true."

"Men are just genetically programmed differently than women. We're designed for battle and adventure and the hunt. They're designed for raising children and finding the best sales on pink pumps. Together we make a good team, but there's bound to be a few internal coordination glitches. "

"If she were a soldier, I could have her punished for insubordination. Demoted. Make her scrub the toilets with a toothbrush. I'm a good officer. I should run this marriage like my unit. I just need to be stricter with her, that's all. Let her know who's boss."

"It was the no-fraternizing-with-officers clause that did it. In the military it's a rule. In marriage it's a threat."

4 comments:

Ms. Leo said...

Only the pets understand!

Melabelo said...

Hahaha! If he keeps this up he's going to have pink pump marks on his backside!

Plasticopia said...

Thanks for dropping by Ms. Leo and Melabelo. Ah yes, the pets know some of our most intimate secrets. And as for the backside of Jeff, I think he's learned his lesson, don't you? Don't mess with the wife.

Evette said...

Haha, this is so funny. He'll miss his water if his well ran dry.