2.14.2010

CHAPTER 66: A SECRET VALENTINE

(Episode 15)

Sharon: "You're late. Again."

"Sorry, we couldn't find Randi's shoes."

"Maybe she should have to buy her own shoes. Then she'd remember where she left them."

"She's four years old!"

"Never too late to learn the value of a dollar. By the way, somebody delivered these flowers and candy for you."

“From a secret admirer. I don't know anyone who would...oh wait! Don't tell me it's from Sammy. Oh no."

"That wouldn't be a surprise. He obviously has a crush on you. Here he comes. Be nice.”

You’re telling me to be nice.”

“Just so I don't have to be. Somebody has to be a curmudgeon. It's the yin and the yang, the law of relativity. For every up there is a down, for every optimist there is a pessimist."

"Can I help it if I'm the chosen one?"

“Hi Sammy.”

“Oh, hey, Mitzi. How’s my favorite gal today?”

“Just admiring the wonderful flowers and Valentine candy someone left for me. Anonymously.”

“Wow. Looks delicious.”

“Would you like one?”

“Sure.”

Mitzi: “You know, it’s very thoughtful of someone to give these to me. I hope that person isn’t too upset if the feelings are not reciprocated.”

“That could be a real downer.”

“What?! He didn’t give you any pecan clusters?! What a jerk.”

“I feel fairly confident in concluding that it wasn't him."

2 comments:

smidge girl said...

Lol, this was awesome! You always end your stories at the perfect point, leaving me wanting more :) Happy Valentines Day!

Plasticopia said...

I always get so excited when I see a comment!! Thanks, Smidge Girl, I so appreciate it. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's and that I can continue to deliver good entertainment.
Stephanie